Our apartment is not just a place to sleep and store your luggage. You can relax, stay in late or come in early and soak in the atmosphere of the place and the city. The only downside? You won't want to leave.
Why our apartment?
Whether you’re staying with us for work, rest or play, we will both pamper you with services and care like any great hotel AND let you discover the surroundings, and the entire city, as an insider with our carefully curated tips.
We think of ourselves as seasoned travelers. That's why we tried to put in everything we have ever wanted in a rental apartment to make sure you enjoy a trouble-free stay. Here's a detailed list of the amenities:
- 57 square meters / 614 square feet, fourth floor with elevator
- Custom-made king-size bed for two (180 cm wide) in the bedroom, and a custom-made sofa-bed for two (170 cm wide when unfolded) that matches the main bed
- iMac computer with online access. We'll print your documents and deliver them to the apartment on demand.
- Digital cable TV (about 80 channels, including all major international and US channels)
- Overhead projector and screen and home theatre/stereo system (and a DVD collection)
- Full kitchen with induction hobs, oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, Czech designer tableware
- Washer/dryer with all the detergents; electric steam iron and board
- Bathroom with a shower and two sinks, hair dryer
- High-quality linens and towels
- World power adapters, iPod and iPhone docking station
...and the specials:
- We'll help you to settle in, invite you for coffee to a local cafe, answer your questions and show you the ropes
- We'll provide fast and unlimited wifi for free, because it would be rude not to
- Nice toiletries by Korres cosmetics and fluffy towels will be waiting for you in the bathroom
- Wonderfully scented candle by Byredo smelling through the apartment
- Nespresso coffee machine and a selection of teas for your morning coffee/tea
- Fully stocked minibar with Czech classics and our favorite guilty pleasures (and healthy food, too)
- Soft fresh linens ready in the bedroom with Monocle magazines for your ultimate relaxation
- Nice selection of Czech and international DVDs and CDs with explanatory notes where necessary
- Complimentary chocolate and fruits as a welcome gift
- A small medical cabinet (not that you would need it)
- Carefully curated tips with maps and suggestions for exploring Prague
- We are here for you 24/7
How much does it all cost?
CZK 2,750 (€100) /night (for 2 guests) - 3 nights minimum stay.
(If you have a group of four, the rate is CZK 3,900 (€140) / night)
7 for 6 deal: Stay a week and pay 6 nights only.
Prices are all-inclusive; there will be no cleaning fees or other charges!
Sounds great! Let's go and book right now!
Why the Letna district?
The Letna district is one of the most popular places to live in Prague, and for good reason: nestled in between two large parks and just a stone's throw (10min) from the historical centre, the district combines convenient location and an atmosphere of its own. Love art? Letna is your place: a few steps from the Prague Castle, the National Gallery of Modern Arts, the National Technical Museum, the DOX museum and many independent, smaller galleries.
We want you to act like you own the place. Because, for a few days, you will. Integrate with the locals and experience the real Prague. Step out of the apartment, and you will instantly feel at home. Enjoy a laid-back breakfast in the lovely Bistro 8, reading a book or magazine you picked at Page Five, the designer bookshop just across the road. Have a cup of coffee or a pint of beer in the Letná Gardens and enjoy the view of the entire city. Go see a subtitled Czech movie in the Bio Oko art house cinema just downstairs from the apartment, or mingle with your next-door-neighbours at the Lokal pub or the Kumbal bistro. Shop for some cool gifts to take back home at de-sign.cz, Luciela Taschen or ZARI. In no time at all, you will undoubtedly feel at home.
The optional extras are an important part of the entire stay and experience. We will provide you with a map of the surroundings and many tips for local sights and eateries, of course. But if you want to go deeper, you can. Don't worry, the good people of Letna don't bite!
Breakfast can be served in several places at Letna. These include Bistro 8, a hip, family-owned bistro about three minutes by walk from the apartment, or Kumbal bistro, a fun and popular small place, and Kido, a designer eatery that offers local and seasonal fare. We will arrange an open tab for you. You just come in, say your name, and choose whatever you like from their breakfast table. Yes, it's that simple! (And don't worry, they all speak English.)
Tickets to the Bio Oko movie theatre just a few steps from the apartment. Hang out at the bar for a while and then take your beverage to see a movie in this local favorite venue that dates back to the 1930s, just like the apartment. None of the movies are dubbed so you'll be fine! (Just ignore the Czech subtitles.)
Swimming Pool/Steam Bath
You can enjoy a nice swim and perhaps a bit in the steam bath in the local swimming pool (about 15 minutes by walk from the apartment). The timetable will be left in the apartment. (Closed in Jul and Aug)
Bike and In-Line Skate Rental
The apartment is nestled in between the two most popular parks in Prague. Do what the locals do and enjoy a bit of in-line skating or a bike ride! We will make all the arrangements.
We will be happy to arrange anything else ranging from maid service, massage, fresh flowers to prepaid local sim card and 3-day tickets for public transportation... all just to make your holiday perfect.
Now for the fine print...
We're not lawyers (anymore), so this won't be long...
We accept cash payment in CZK or EUR. Unfortunately, we cannot accept credit cards at the moment. We are sorry, but we hope you understand.
Late cancellations. When you cancel your stay 14 days before your scheduled arrival or later, we request a cancellation fee equal to the price of one night.
The check-in and check-out time is usually flexible, unless we have other guests coming/leaving. If we have other guests coming/leaving, we will let you know. We will do our best to make things work out.
We usually want to meet on your arrival. We love meeting our guests. That way, we can get to know them a little bit better and give them tips that will be tailored to their interests and passions. Sometimes we cannot wait for our guests due to other commitments. In that case, we leave the keys in a nearby, friendly establishment, and arrange for a later meeting in the apartment.
When you leave, please leave the apartment in roughly the same condition as you found it. Of course, we do not expect you to scrub the place, but please try to run the dishwasher and take out the trash before you leave. If the apartment is excessively damaged or needs exceptional cleaning, additional and reasonable charges may apply. Thank you for understanding.
Sounds great! Where do I sign in?
We are happy you like what we do, and we appreciate your interest! We will be happy to have you in our apartment! Please follow this link to see if we have availability. If we do, please fill in the following booking form, and we will get back to you shortly!