Prague Foodie Map: Best Restaurants in Prague. And so much more.
Price: EUR 6 / Format: Digital or Print. / Why should you have it? Because we wrote it and everybody says it's awesome.
We all get far less vacation time than we really deserve. Why waste it on mediocre food? You deserve the best. The best restaurants in Prague. The best bars and coffee shops. The best things to do in Prague. And the best shopping. (The girls insisted on the last one.)
When we don’t run our Taste of Prague food tours, we travel, and our bellies and bank accounts know it’s only to eat. And we'd love to have a travel guide that by local foodies who know and love their food.
So we’ve made a Prague travel map like that for our city. What are the best restaurants in Prague? Where do the local foodies eat and drink? What do they order? Where do they sit? You have questions. We have the answers.
What's included in the Prague Foodie Map?
- Our curated selection of Prague's best restaurants, coffee shops, bars, pubs, bistros and shops.
- Vital info about Prague: Tipping, public transport, etiquette, and super nerdy statistics
- Basic Czech glossary. You'll blend in in no time. Not guaranteed.
- Dirty secrets spilled by local experts on food, beer, wine, cocktails and shopping.
- Checklist of Prague’s must-eats. Don't leave without tasting them!
- Checklist of the most authentic Czech bites in Prague. Hope you've brought your Lipitor pills.
- Tips for cool local spots below the radar. Hang out at the cool table.
- Two one-day itineraries for a weekend in Prague, and suggested things to do in Prague.
- Our guides to Prague’s more residential districts. (You should go there.)
- And so much more...
How can you buy THE PRAGUE FOODIE MAP?
Buying the pdf version
You can buy the pdf version of our Prague Foodie Map by clicking the "I Want It Now" button below. The Prague Foodie Map costs EUR 5. The map is designed to be used both on laptops and mobile devices. (One tip: by default, the pdf is shipped to the email address linked to your PayPal account, if you have one. If you don't use that email anymore, please input a different address for delivery. Thank you!)
Buying the printed version
You can also buy the printed version of the Prague Foodie Map in selected cafes and shops in Prague. We are now rolling out the second, updated version of the Prague Foodie Map to the shops, and you should be able to get it in the these places: