Our Prague apartment is not just a place to sleep and store your luggage. You can relax, stay in late or come in early, breath in and out, and soak in the atmosphere of the place and the city. With us, you'll have breakfast in the local cafe, see a movie in the local cinema, ride bikes through the local parks, and enjoy Prague as only the locals can.
Our lovely Prague apartment on the fourth floor (don’t worry, there’s a lift) of a functionalist building in Prague is available for holiday and short-term rentals. The two-bedroom flat is located in the Letna district of Prague 7, just a few steps from the Prague Castle, the National Art Gallery, Incheba Expo Prague, Sparta football and ice-hockey arenas and the recently reopened National Technical Museum and within walking distance from the historical and business centre of Prague. The apartment is situated in one of the city’s most favourite, atmospheric and vibrant neighbourhoods. There are two wonderful outdoor oases within walking distance of the apartment – the Stromovka Royal Deer Park, great for picnics and sports, and Letná Gardens with beer spots and excellent views of the Vltava riverbank and the spires and towers of the historical centre. The building is easily accessible by the public transport system.
The interiors are just as interesting as the surroundings. Seasoned travelers ourselves, we have been taking close notes wherever we stayed and then brought them to Klara and Hana of the SMLXL architects. Together, we have created a place that has everything you may need, and more. And because we wanted to connect the interiors with the exteriors, we have asked Ilona and Luke of Tomski & Polanski to create a map of the district on our wall.
- 57 square meters / 614 square feet, fourth floor with a balcony
- Custom-made king-size bed for two (180 cm wide) in the bedroom
- Custom-made sofa-bed for two (170 cm wide when unfolded) that matches the main bed
- Free unlimited wifi
- iMac computer with online access and printer/scanner for your use [perfect for Skyping, printing your boarding passes or e-tickets you may purchase]
- Digital cable TV [about 80 channels, including all major international and US channels]
- Overhead projector and screen with home theatre/stereo system with a BluRay/DVD player, iPod/iPhone dock, and a nice selection of Czech and international DVDs and CDs
- Full kitchen with induction hobs, oven, microwave oven, dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine
- Czech designer tableware, all the pottery you may need
- Washer/dryer with all the detergents; electric steam iron and board
- Bathroom with a shower and two sinks, hair dryer
- Linens and towels
- World power adapters