Prague Foodie Tour
Is our flagship Prague Foodie Tour about food? Yes. Of course. But we also want to tell the stories behind it. Stories about our childhood, our lives in our country, our customs, our present and our past. We want to explain the Czechs to you. Oh yeah, and enjoy great food and drinks in the process.
Sure, we know you came to Prague to see the sights. But we offer a different angle. An opportunity to stop in the tracks for a few hours, get off the beaten path, and just be. Be among the locals. Get a better understanding of who the Czechs are. What they believe in. Where are the differences, and what we have in common. Of course, we serve what we think is some of the best Czech food and drinks. But that's just the start to understand the wider context. To understand how we live.
Price per guest:
Max group size:
Number of stops:
5 to 7
- Group size: Sure, 10 tops, but that's negotiable if you have a bigger group, or a team building event. Just email us.)
- Start times: anywhere between 11am and 5pm depending on the day. (Email us if this does not work for you.)
- Walking involved may vary as we change the eateries. But we run food tours, not death marches.
- Tours are run rain or shine. In your face, climate change!
- Lots of delicious traditional and modern Czech food. Arrive hungry! You look skinny, and should eat more.
- Czech beer. (Of course.) Czech and Moravian wine. (Yup. We make wine here.) Local spirits. (Hope you like hair on your chest.)
- The company of a well-travelled local Czech foodie with a personality and opinion.
- Personalised email consultancy of your Prague trip before and after the tour.
- Our super popular Prague Foodie Map, with personal tips added through the tour based on your questions and the discussion.
- Our "lifetime coverage”. Once you take our tour, you and anyone you know will be treated to updated tips whenever you decide to visit Prague again.
- Some cool perks along the way.
- Our undivided, call-at-4am-to-bail-you-out-of-jail loyalty, and unconditional love.
Allergies and substitutions
Unless you suffer from multiple, combined food allergies, or unless you are a vegan, we will figure it out.
Fancy something a bit ELSE?
Our Traditional Czech Food Tour is a fun yet informative and delicious tour of the tastiest traditional Czech food and drinks, all within the historical centre.
What is the difference between the Traditional Czech Food Tour and the Prague Foodie Tour?
Let’s start with what’s the same: Lots of food and drinks. Great service. Prague Foodie Map and some gifts included. Discussions about food and everything else, from unemployment and taxes to whether Jay Z really cheated on Beyoncé. You know, the really important stuff.
What’s different? The Prague Foodie Tour throws modern Czech cuisine into the mix, and can take you outside of the city centre. And it’s a bit more adventurous. (But don’t worry, this is Central Europe, so if you like meat and potatoes, we’ll be fine.)
Is there a dress code?
Nope. Come as you are. Just don't wear Crocs. Nobody should.
(For general questions, please see our full FAQs.)